MORE ABOUT THE STORE
- Where do you guys get your merchandise?
- From customers like you! Go here to learn more about how 2nd & Charles works.
- How many items can I trade per visit?
- That's really up to you. We'll process up to three bins full of items per customer per day while you shop the store. Got even more stuff? Give us a call to discuss when we can evaluate and how long it will take.
- What kind of items can I bring in?
- We buy and sell books, DVDs & Blu-Ray, CDs, video games, game systems & accessories, comics, iPads, iPods, eReaders, vinyl records and audio books.
- Are there items that you WON’T take?
- We don’t accept advanced reading copy books, magazines, textbooks, PC games, cassette tapes, or VHS tapes. Our evaluators will also take other factors, such as age, demand and condition, into consideration when deciding whether or not to accept your items — and how much to offer you for them.
- Should I call ahead before bringing in my items?
- For larger orders (anything over three average size boxes full), give us a call to discuss when we can evaluate and how long it will take. For orders smaller than that, no need to call. Just come on in and head over to our Buy Back counter, where we'll process your items while you shop the store.
- How does 2nd & Charles store credit work?
- It can be redeemed for anything in the store (except gift certificates), and it never ever expires. However, store credit cannot be redeemed for cash, and it cannot be replaced if lost.
- What’s your return policy?
- We do not offer refunds on book purchases; all sales are final. Any other defective product may be returned along with your original receipt within 14 days of purchase.
At 2nd & Charles we buy and sell books, movies, music, video games, game systems & accessories, comics… read more>